VC-870/VD-870 ： H.265/HEVC Real-time Ultra Low delay HD CODEC
VC-870/VD-870 are hardware-based compact design half rack size CODEC, comply with H.265/HEVC Main422 10 Profile @High tier Level 4.1.
Supporting Chroma 4:2:2 format with 10bit encoding and NEC’s original developed encoding algorithm realize ultra low delay operation with high video quality transmission. Besides, MPEG-4 AAC ELD profile can reduce audio transmission bandwidth under low delay operation.
- Original low delay technology
- 14.5msec to 300msec in ultra low-delay mode
- 500msec to 1500msec in normal delay mode
- *Transmission delay is excluded
- *14.5msec will be supported only 1080i/29.97Hz
- Supporting packetize transmission:
- Ancillary signals embedded to ancillary area
- Control signals
- Digital subtitle
- Subsidiary signals for video contribution
- H.265 | HEVC Main422 10/Main10/Main
- High quality video coding by unique algorithm
- H.264 /AVC for VC-870 (Option)
- H.264 /AVC and MPEG-2 for VD-870
|Multi functions |
- TS interface: DVB-ASI and Ethernet
- Error correction: ProMPEG CoP#3
- Remote control : SNMP, Telnet and HTTP
- Encryption : BISS (Option)
- Up to 2ES can be transmitted by formats:
- MPEG-2 AAC-LC
- MPEG-1 Layer2
- MPEG4-AAC ELD
- Dolby E/AC-3 pass through
- *Dolby-E/AC-3® are registered trademark of Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
- Supporting MPEG4-AAC ELD for ultra low latency audio encoding (Minimum 33msec).
|Physical design |
- 1U half rack size & 3kg light weight design.
- DC input (Option)